My Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Trends

I've been going through my closet lately, switching out my winter clothes with spring clothes, and I'm dying for a taste of something bright and springy to wear when it's warm and sunny outside. I guess that means it's time for a new Easter dress! 

When I was little, I used to get a new Easter dress every year! I've definitely grown out of that, but sometimes, I still want something pretty to wear for Easter. And when I see floppy hats in Target, I just want all of them! Think about it — a floppy hat with an Easter dress. I love this time of year.


Can we talk about how sick I am of Blogger changing the color of the background on my images? Ugh. If anyone knows how to fix that...

Here's a few of the Lilly Pulitzer dresses I would rock for Easter if I had a thousand dollars to blow on a few fancy outfits.

 

2 comments:

  1. I lloooovvveee floppy sunhats!! :-) So fun for spring.

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with floppy sunhats right now and I am loving your picks! I have yet to buy one, but I'm definitely thinking of picking up that striped one.

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...