My Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

5 for Five


It's time for another week of 5 for Five! I can tell you right now that this week is going to be one of the busiest ones I've had in a LONG time, so bear with me and be patient. I might not be around a lot — I might not be around at all! But it's summer, so I know everyone else is in the exact same boat as I am.

Here's what I want to accomplish this week, since I took a break from last week.

1. Buy upholstery cleaner for the seats of my car.
I spilled some water in my car on my way home last week, and it stained one of my seats! So that's a good reason to finally scrub the muddy paw prints, sand and other gross things out of my upholstery.

2. Make dinner 4/5 nights this week.
I went to Sam's Club with my mom and got some groceries, and I went shopping before I left for home too. I should have plenty of food to keep me from going out to eat!

3. Drink 64 ounces of water every day.
It's been SO hot lately that I know it's only a matter of time before I get dehydrated. 

4. Limit myself to one soda every day.
I drink a lot of Mountain Dew. A lot. Like, way more than I should. And it's Mountain Dew, so it's probably the worst possible soda in the world for you. Oh, Paige. 

5. Get started on my first story of the summer.
I'm really hoping to make time this summer for a lot of writing and reporting, not only to help out my editors but also to get myself back in the swing of things. I love reporting and I've missed working on stories every day! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...