love list
one // the limited.
My mom and I went shopping for business professional and business casual clothing, and let me tell you, that is hard. We spent hours upon hours upon hours shopping, but I would say we did our best work in The Limited.
We were in the sale section, which was a really good one, and we found three pairs of pants for $25 each that are normally $70-$80, a blazer that marked down from $128 to $40 and another marked down from $108 to $50. Then, we needed to get my pants hemmed, which is normally $10 per pair — unless you have a Limited credit card, then it's free. So we signed up for a credit card to get the hemming for free, AND when you sign up for the credit card, you get 15% off.
So, what would have cost us $491 only cost us $146. Consider that a good day.
two // writing and reading again.
I know I blog most days and keep up with my Bloglovin' feed, but I've also had time to stretch my writing fingers again and work on a few old stories I've kept on my computer for a while. And I bought a book on my Nook and read that so quickly I was amazed. It feels so good to work on things again and do the things I love — especially since I haven't had time for it in so long.
three // daisy doodle.
My little corgi sister is so CUTE! She has been spending all of her time with me (just like a sister should) and she's the most precious little pup I have ever seen. She's very shy around other people, but I swear, she does not leave me alone. I've missed having a puppy around — Gatsby's practically geriatric compared to her!
four // cleaning out my files.
The other night, I sat down and went through all of the files on my computer. I got rid of old images I made for the blog, notes from classes that I don't need anymore, old assignments, pictures, everything. Sometimes, you just need to clear out the old to make room for the new! And if you're a Mac user, you know your computer runs WAY faster whenever you get rid of the old junk. Next up, my iPhone contacts and Google Drive files!
When I first started my job back in December I had the hardest time finding business casual clothing that didn't look like it belonged on a 40 year old. Surprisingly JCPenny has a good selection at great prices
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the sales deals at The Limited! I have to do a good thorough computer clean out too. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDelete