My Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cute Planner Options

Yesterday, I posted a How-To on Planning, and I featured my lovely squirrel planner in all of its used and abused glory. 

Some of my other favorite planner choices include:


This cutie from Lilly Pullitzer is adorable and big enough to satisfy my needs. However, it's also $33. That's not a splurge I'm ready to make for a planner, but these things just keep getting more expensive.

They also don't have many color options, which is kind of sad for a color-coder. 



This adorable thing comes from Etsy! And I was mostly thrilled to see that it features my name on the cover, and two really cute colors. The store, Plum Paper Designs, offers two different kinds of week-view for the inside of the planner, so if you like dividing your planning up by morning/afternoon/evening or by hour, this is the planner for you. 

If you're like me and you like to just put everything in the box without a time period to go with it, this might not be the right planner. 

Luckily, though, they do offer this planner in this format!


This is the same one as before, but this is the Student Planner version! 

I love this!

There's places for each class, and that's absolutely perfect. There's places for quizzes and test, homework, and a checklist. This could be my new baby. (I stumbled upon this by total accident, too.) 



I love this one, also from Etsy! Sarah Pinto's designs are absolutely adorable, and they're only $20! 

Look at this inside... 


There's a place for to-do for each day, and holidays are already printed in the calendar. There's also plenty of space to write things down, and it's very neat and tidy. Nothing extra and unnecessary!

-----

Happy planning!

Much love,

Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...