Hey everyone! As usual, I'm linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 for Five. Last week was what I call a semi success, but I really need to work a little harder this week to get some things done!
1. Vacuum the house — check! I vacuumed, and I was going to mop, but it looks like we might be moving so I'm not going to bother.
2. Get a haircut — un-check. Y'all, do you notice that I'm a little hesitant to get a haircut?
3. Vacuum out my car — check! I even got a car wash.
4. Finish reading my last 170 unread posts on Bloglovin' — un-check. WHY CAN'T I DO THIS.
5. Make a budget — check! I didn't make an actual written budget, but I have an idea of what I can and cannot spend until I get my next paycheck!
3 out of 5 again! I am really hoping I can get a few more tasks checked off of my list next week, but if not... that's okay with me!
1. Dedicate at least one day to lounging on the beach.
Isn't it pitiful that I have to put this on my list? I have truthfully missed going to the beach this past week, because when I've been free the weather hasn't cooperated and when I've been working the weather has been GORGEOUS. I want to set aside some time to dedicate to tanning and lounging, for goodness's sake!
2. Get a haircut.
Beating that horse until it's dead dead dead dead DEAD. I swear, I feel like I have a head full of dry straw hanging from my follicles, and I NEED to get a haircut. NEED.
3. Set up official ad space on the blogosphere.
I've been playing around on Passionfruit, but I think I am going to start offering ad space complete with social media support and all of that good stuff in the next week. I plan to keep my prices low and invest all of my "profit" in advertisement elsewhere on other blogs.
4. Catch up on my last 100 or so unread blog posts on Bloglovin'.
I'm really not that far behind anymore — it used to be 400, after all, and 30 or so new posts are added every day. So if I read about 20 posts every day... I can do it. Now, where will I find that kind of time.
5. Cook dinner 3 times.
I bought groceries so I can actually cook dinner this week instead of going out to eat every night, and I think Bradley is excited to see what I can cook up. Yesterday, I tried out a Campbell's (like the soup) chipotle corn and bean sauce for two, over chicken and noodles, and it was BOMB. And it only worked out to be $3 per person.




I love your goals for this week! :-) Good luck with them. :-)
ReplyDeleteGood Luck :) Wish I had a beach to go to!
ReplyDelete