My Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

things YOU never think to organize


1. Yes, your social media needs some help.

Seriously, attack your social media. It needs some help, whether you think about it or not. 

Go through your Twitter or Instagram followers and the people you follow. If you don't know them or don't care to keep up with them anymore, lower that follower count! Delete friends on Facebook that you don't talk to anymore. 

Check your social media settings/profile/picture. Are they up to date? Are you getting notifications sent to an old email? Is your location still from when you were at home, not in college? Change these things!

2. Your Pinterest boards could use some love.

You have 50 boards full of 200+ pins of crap? Yeah, so does the rest of the world. 

If you are using Pinterest as a way to gather interest for your blog (on top of all of the ideas, fashion, recipes, etc. that you know you're addicted to) you want your boards to be works of art. This is something I need to work on myself — it's okay to have a lot of boards dedicated to one specific thing, and it's really important to keep it all organized.

3. Wow, you have 30 files entitled asdfghjkl?

Do I need to explain this? 

4. It's an iPhone, not a Nikon.

I just went through like 250 pictures on my iPhone, uploading them to my computer and trying to decrease the amount of memory I've used on my phone. I lowered the number to well under 100, but as I was deleting, I really had to ask myself how & why I justified taking and then keeping some of the pictures on my phone. Like, really. 

Too many Bradley selfies. 

5. Good lord, are you saving these as evidence for a murder trial?

Yes. Yes I am.

I have every single conversation I've had since... like January. Stored in my phone. And Bradley was worse than me. He got his phone in January of 2012 and didn't delete a conversation until we'd been dating for a month or two. 

Just in case someone killed me and he needed evidence. Or an alibi. 

1 comment:

  1. I never delete texts in my phone. It's a disease. I trust nobody and want proof of everything. Oy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...