My Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 12


Linking up with Jessica and Jenn for another week! I've been doing 5 for Five for over 3 months now — who knew!?

Let's check back on last week's.

1. Plan my meals and cook dinner three times — check! I made chicken with a Campbell's chipotle sauce, baked pork chops breaded in Ritz crackers, and sauteed beef tips with a Campbell's roasted tomato sauce.

2. Get a haircut — CHECCCCCCCCK. 

3. Blog every single day, and get ahead for the weekend — 5/5, thank goodness! I did decide however that for the remainder of the summer, I will not be posting on the weekends. I will however be going back and tweeting/Facebooking about older posts!

4. Create a budget for the next two weeks — check! I have no physical budget, but I have a mental one, so I'm pleased. I also made a payment plan for paying myself back the money I borrowed for my car.

5. Clean/vacuum the house — no check on that! It's just been too hot to clean. 

Time to make goals for this week! Four out of five is GREAT so I hope this week will be just as successful.

1. Cook dinner three times.

Bradley has really enjoyed eating at home instead of fast food, I can tell, and I love being able to cook again. It all works out, and I'm getting into the swing of cooking more frequently — and enjoying it.

2. Drink 8 glasses of water every day.

I gave up on this for a while, but as it's getting hotter and hotter, I'm getting more and more likely to get dehydrated. No more of that!

3. Clean/vacuum the house.

Sigh. I hate cleaning.

4. Find three other people to bake for the Children's Miracle Network bake sale next Friday.

I'm basically running this fundraiser, according to lovely Lizzie, so I need to find some volunteers to bake and sell food with me, or else I might lose my lid. I can't be the only one cooking away!

5. Be in bed by midnight every night before I have to work.

I am just so tired all the time! I need to sleep more, but I'm so used to staying up until 1 or 2 am that it's hard to change that now. No more naps after work!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was in North Carolina because I would gladly help you bake.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...