My Blog

Monday, December 2, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 36


As usual, I am linking up with my good friend Jenn from Party of One to make some goals and get some things accomplished this week! It's my last week of classes — LDOC! YES! — and I am so, so, so terribly pumped for the DTH holiday party and the wonderful fun it's going to be. 

1. Pay tuition.
2. Finish reading Hocus Pocus. 
3. Finish Christmas shopping.
4. Print out my 21 before 21 list.
5. Make my finals studying schedule.

0/5!? This week was something else. I am still missing presents for Bradley and something for my dad, I totally forgot to mail my tuition off to SASB (it's easier to mail than to walk it there), and basically every little task just got forgotten. Oops. Holidays make things hard. 

Let's try again this week.

1. Study at least an hour every day for my PSYC 101 final.
2. Schedule at least 5 blog posts for next week.
3. Finish all assignments with due dates.
4. Finish Christmas shopping. 
5. Pack my box for the Snowflake Swap. 


1 comment:

  1. I feel like the long holiday weekend threw everyone off. Oh well, it's a new week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...