My Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye, 2013


Everyone is doing a recap post for the end of the year and the start of the new one. They're looking back at all of the wonderful things that happened to them in 2013. And that's what I planned to do, as well. I wanted to look at everything that had ever happened to me in 2013 (all of the good, all of the bad). But it's almost 9:00 p.m. on New Year's Eve and I still haven't had the heart to look back over everything.

Truth is, I always look forward for the end of the year and the start of a new one... because I need it. I need to restart my life again, to start over, to let change and growth and progress happen again. So, I won't be rehashing the past.

I'm only looking towards the future.

2 comments:

  1. I need to restart my life--so let's do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that way of thinking Paige! That is exactly how I'm looking at this year! I hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...