My Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 38


Hey guys! Right about now, I'm driving home with Bradley and Gatsby to get the rest of our Christmas festivities on the road! We're making a pit stop in Raleigh to check on our least favorite furball, grab a couple of things (like my car!) and maybe take a break, then off to Oak Island for the rest of our winter break!

This past week, I've mostly been in Pennsylvania with my family, but I did get a few things accomplished. So I'm linking up with Jenn at Party of One for 5 for Five again! Let's look at it! 

1. Buy a card and a gift for Courtney's christening. 
2. Write all of my posts for while I'm in Pennsylvania and for Christmas. 
3. Finish wrapping Christmas presents.
4. Finish planning my posts for the year. 
5. No purchases for myself, only others. 

4 out of 5! I didn't draft all of the posts I'll need while I'm spending time with family, but I did a pretty good job planning for the rest of the month. At least I hope so. For the next week, here's what I hope to do.

1. Get Gatsby's nails trimmed.
Oh my god, little tiny nails. 

2. Comment on at least 5 blogs every day. 
I feel bad when I read a blog, love what I read, and love the writer... but totally forget to comment. 

3. Drink 8 glasses of water every day. 
I think I would feel a lot better if I could get my water drinking back up. 

4. Find presents for Bradley and my anniversary and Bradley's birthday.
I am going to hate the holidays for the rest of my life, I think.

5. Start my new year posts.
I have a lot of fun things planned for the new year — time to get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...