My Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

5 for Five: Volume 49


Hi guys! Welcome to another week of 5 for Five, the linkup I inherited from my sweet bloggy friend Jenn at Party of One. Every week, we set 5 new goals for ourselves for the week ahead. Link up with me so I can encourage you to meet your goals, and so you can encourage me! 

Here's what I wanted to accomplish last week.

1. Drink 64+ ounces of water every day.
2. Pack for spring break (at home. Womp.)
3. Purge my closet AND put away my heavier winter clothes.
4. Get a jumpstart on my spring break homework.
5. Work out three times.

And here's what I'm hoping to get done this week.

1. Finish From the Ashes of Sobibor for history class.
2. Finish blog posts for this week and next week.
3. Drink 64 ounces of water a day.
4. Finish my peer edits.
5. Finish next week's French homework.

1 comment:

  1. I was able to link up, but your actual blog entry only shows for a few seconds

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...