My Blog

Monday, March 24, 2014

5 for Five: Volume 51


Hi guys! Welcome to another week of 5 for Five, the linkup I inherited from my sweet bloggy friend Jenn at Party of One. Every week, we set 5 new goals for ourselves for the week ahead. Link up with me so I can encourage you to meet your goals, and so you can encourage me! 

Also, bear with me guys, because I'm having a TON of inlinkz problems! 

1. Finish next history novel.
2. Drink 64 ounces of water a day.
3. Workout three times a week.
4. Switch out my winter and spring/summer clothes.
5. Start my final fiction writing story. 

Well, two out of five. That kind of stinks, but I think I overestimated just how much I could get done on the week our website launched! I'll try again next week!

Here's what I hope to accomplish this week.

1. Finish history flash cards.
2. Drink 64 ounces of water a day.
3. Work out twice.
4. Put together an advertising study guide.
5. Finish the next history novel.

What do you want to accomplish this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...