My Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

5 for Five: Volume 50


Hi guys! Welcome to another week of 5 for Five, the linkup I inherited from my sweet bloggy friend Jenn at Party of One. Every week, we set 5 new goals for ourselves for the week ahead. Link up with me so I can encourage you to meet your goals, and so you can encourage me! 

1. Finish From the Ashes of Sobibor for history class.
2. Finish blog posts for this week and next week.
3. Drink 64 ounces of water a day.
4. Finish my peer edits.
5. Finish next week's French homework.

And let's see what's on the horizon for next week.

1. Finish next history novel.
2. Drink 64 ounces of water a day.
3. Workout three times a week.
4. Switch out my winter and spring/summer clothes.
5. Start my final fiction writing story. 

4 comments:

  1. That was a fairly good week! Come take a look at my goals for this week: http://immovingalong.blogspot.com/2014/03/5-for-five-march-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my ultimate favorite link up! http://www.lmartthoughts.com/2014/03/5-for-5-vol-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://becomingagilbert.blogspot.com/2014/03/5-for-5-1st-edition.html

    such a fun link-up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to start this next Monday! Is it okay if I start ages after you haha?!

    Joely xxx

    basically bonjour

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...