one // these pants.I got these fabulous things in a navy and coral geometric print for only $25, and when you buy them, you also get a free simply white t-shirt. Totally perfect. They're a great fit and they hit me right where pixie pants should. And of course, they come in navy, khaki, denim, black, white etc. as well as the super cute prints. What classic pants.
two // yoga. I went to a yoga class with my mom and a family friend on Monday, and even though I didn't care for the instructor, I was pretty much in love with being in a yoga class beyond the one I'm enrolled in at school. I also really love Yoga with Adriene, as well as Blogilates workouts.
three // kate spade's capri line. Or just all of Kate Spade's new arrivals. Everything about Kate Spade never, ever disappoints me, and already, I've picked out roughly 1,000 purses of hers I'd like to add to my non-existent Kate Spade collection. I particularly love this Capri line that she has out. It's so bright and citrus-y, and I love it!
four // this yoga bag. I really want a yoga bag that would allow me to attach my yoga bag as well as have plenty of room inside for all of my books and things. This is a workout bag, but I know I could use it as a school bag, easy as pie. It even has a removable shoe bag. Perfect. What would I use that for? Dunno. I'll figure it out.
If you didn't notice, I'm doing something a little different with my blog this week. I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging what I love and what I want to blog about, not just what I planned to blog about in advance.
Loving those pants and the Capri line. Except now I miss Capri and I'm sad. I also reallllllly love that you're blogging about what you feel like. I like those posts the most! I can really see your personality shine through.
Loving those pants and the Capri line. Except now I miss Capri and I'm sad. I also reallllllly love that you're blogging about what you feel like. I like those posts the most! I can really see your personality shine through.
ReplyDelete