My Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Checklists

Hi, I'm Paige, obsessive checklist maker.


Seriously, my desk is being taken over by lists — and that's hardly different from usual. I might start an organization — List-Making Anonymous. 

I have lists on my corkboard (two), lists on my desk top (two more), and a list on my planner, just to name a few. I make packing lists, to-do lists, and grocery lists. I'm a habitual list-maker.


I love using these tall Recycled Post-its for my daily to-do lists! I can fit two columns of 15 items per column on these (which happens more than I'd like to admit). They're also super sticky and adorable colors. 


These square Post-its are great for shorter lists. I use them for grocery lists and broken down lists for projects/assignments/DTH articles. They're smaller, but they're also a cute size and perfect for smaller lists. 

These cuties are perfect for just one little task you need to remember.

I stick them on the mirror for my roommate, on my corkboard, and ALL OVER my desk. I can't get enough.  

-----

Much love,

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...