My Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Color-Coding & Alphabetizing

One of my favorite ways to organize things is by color-coding or alphabetizing.

I feel like the best way to know what you have and what is at your fingertips is to organize it in a way that makes it find-friendly.

Things that should be color-coded:

- Clothing hanging in a closet
- Clothing in a drawer (especially if you use my file-folding method!)
- Any sort of accessories – pocketbooks and purses, jewelry, belts, scarves, etc. 






Things that should be alphabetized:

- Books
- CDs
- DVDs 
- Magazines/Newspapers


Why should I do this?

Find what you're looking for, when you're looking for it!

It saves me so much time in the mornings or when i want to read a book or watch a movie. I can grab what I need and go. 

----

Happy organizing!

Wait patiently for my special post coming tomorrow.

Much love,

Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...