I have a confession to make — I have never participated in New Year's festivities. I've never gone to a party, hung out with friends, or done anything festive. Out of all of the 18 New Years I've lived through, I've had one New Year's Eve kiss and probably seen the ball drop eight times. Last year, I worked until 10 PM at Food Lion and had to be up for an 8 AM shift the next day — no celebration that evening!
Welcome to my life, ladies and gentlemen!
But I have a general idea of how New Year's Eve is supposed to play out.
Glitter, alcohol, excitement, crowds, loud noises, fireworks, all of that good stuff.
Right. Am I really missing out?
So, I had to pick out some of my favorite Kate Spade options for a perfect New Year's Eve party. I love the multicolor glitter Kate Spade offers! And even though Miss Spade is as unaffordable as can be, you can always find the perfect sparkling options at Forever 21. I was there the day after Christmas, and I promise you that there's more glitter in one F21 store than in a kindergarten classroom!
-----
Much love,
Paige



No comments:
Post a Comment