-I found this quote on Pinterest — a vast fortune of words I need to hear every once in a while-
I always seem to forget, especially in the past few years, that I'm not really in control of my life, or in control of anything.
All religious beliefs aside, no one has any control over what happens in their life. Sure, we have control over the decisions and choices that we make, and we have control over our actions and our words. But we cannot control what happens around us or to us. We cannot control the decisions of others or the outcome of our own decisions. We are not entirely in control.
And it's sometimes — almost always — really hard for me to remember that. No matter how many sticky notes I use, I will never have complete control of a situation. I just have to have complete faith that it will turn out how it's meant to.
And I'm going to try my best to have faith.
Much love,
Paige



No comments:
Post a Comment