My Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

7 Quick Takes

Linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary for 7 Quick Takes today! I missed last week, so I have two weeks of very intriguing information to offer all of you!

1. If you had a moment where you doubted the exact level of my nerdy-ness, let this snapshot of my absolute favorite Christmas present remind you just how high it is. 



Yes, I am really just that bad. I've watched a few episodes already since I got it and I have never loved a TV show so much.

2. I have a new label maker, and that means new blog posts about organizing your life. 

I'm bringing label makers back, buddy.



3. Because I go to school in the South, I absolutely must own a pair of cowboy boots — and real ones, at that. 

Thank you kindly, Mom! I love them!


4. We had a little bit of family fun this week for Christmas, and one of my sisters isn't a huge fan of cats.

Needless to say, that's her basket of clothes that Gabby has chosen to sit in. Not by her own free will, of course — she had a little bit of help.


5. I'm feeling 100 times better than the last time I posted a 7 Quick Takes.

I bounce back quickly from crappy events — not to mention I'm incredibly good at changing the plan whenever the plan goes to hell.

6. I learned how to make peanut butter fudge this year.

I'm not terribly good at it, and my mom and I botched an entire batch of it the first time we made it... and halfway botched it the second time when I let my mom do it all by herself. Oh well. I know how to do it now.

7. I'm actually going to spend time with an actual friend and go do actual friend things tonight.

Which is so unbelievably weird that I don't even know how I made these plans. I honestly cannot remember the last time I actually spent the evening with a friend — or went to the movies without you-know-who — or went pretty much anywhere without you-know-who. So many changes. Love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...