My Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

7 Quick Takes

Back for another day of 7 Quick Takes with Jen at Conversion Diary

1. I finished my first semester of college today. 

Everyone else is like "Oh, it's so bittersweet! It went by so fast! I already miss UNC!" I'm more like, "Yes! Finally! It's over! Only SEVEN more of these to go!" I'm really not trying to be cynical, but three and a half more years of this? Oh, please, let me graduate early. 

2. Christmas is only 11 days away.

For me, that means celebrating Christmas with both of my step-sisters, stepdad, and Mom on Christmas Day, and celebrating Christmas early with my dad and that side of the family the week before. While I'm a little less joyous this year than I have in the years prior, I still can't wait to celebrate with my family. 

3. I leave for Pennsylvania on Sunday.

I usually don't look too much forward to going to Pennsylvania, just because it usually means leaving people behind and such. But this year, I am so, so, so ready to go. So, so, so ready. I packed pretty much my entire closet yesterday. But the packing was kind of therapeutic. 


4. I took all of the sticky notes out of my textbooks the other day.

I think, in one semester, I used about... oh... three packs of sticky notes? Something like that. I have a serious problem.


5. I don't think I can come up with three more original takes. 

6. Nope, not today.

7. Just not feeling it. But I tried. 

4 comments:

  1. It does get better! Enjoy your time off, and hopefully second semester will be better for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise the college gets better although the drama doesn't end - even after graduation. Hang in there, find your people, and it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to remain optimistic! Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...