My Blog

Monday, November 4, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 32


Linking up with Jenn at Party of One again today! Here's to hoping her week went a lot better than mine did.

1. Read for an hour.
2. Spend at least 3 hours in the library.
3. Catch up on readings for my international relations class.
4. Finish planning my schedule for next semester.
5. Clean my very messy room.

I wish I had time to read and get less behind on my POLI 150 readings, but unfortunately this week, that just wasn't the case! I have the next two days off from work, so I'm looking forward to enjoying those and getting back together — back on top of my reading and my sanity!

Time to make some goals for next week.

1. Catch up on readings for my international relations class.
I'm way, way, way behind, y'all. Way behind. I can't even begin to excuse it. 

2. Read for an hour.
I really want to get going on Allegiant, even though fellow blogger Jen says it's not as addicting as the others. I'm hoping that she's just teasing, but even if she's not, I HAVE to find out soon! 

3. No eating out all week.
Too much eating out the past two weeks. I can't keep it up. 

4. Spend at least 5 hours in the library.
I'm going hard on the library time this month. 

5. Knock at least 5 things off of my cleaning list.
I separated my cleaning list into small tasks and categories, a la College Prepster. 

 
I thought I'd try out something new on Mondays and play around with a little "on my radar" sort of deal. To sum up my week, talk about any big projects/ideas/happenings on my horizon, and just remind myself of all the ish I need to do! 

So here's what's up for this week.

Monday // a must needed day off! Also a newswriting exam.

Tuesday // my second day off, and mine and Bradley's tenth anniversary.

Wednesday // back to work!

Thursday // a 4-page paper is due, and I go to budget for my desk

Friday // a psychology quiz is due, and I work lunch and dinner shift at the restaurant

1 comment:

  1. Your reading goals do not make me miss college haha! no eating out is on my list this week too. I'm so bad about that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...