My Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 35


Hey guys! I am so looking forward to enjoying my two-day week of classes, and a few much-needed days at home! For those of you in college, aren't you super excited? Oh, it's going to be wonderful.

Here's how last week went! 

1. Finish all of my readings for the week. I stayed on top of it this week! Thank goodness. 
2. Finish my PSYC research. I did everything I could, but one of my last studies can only be done today! So I'm basically done :) 
3. Make my finals study schedule (and a freebie!) 
4. Schedule a few blog posts for Thanksgiving week. I knocked out a couple :) 
5. Make a list of Christmas presents.

And this week, here's what I'm hoping to accomplish.

1. Pay tuition.
2. Finish reading Hocus Pocus. 
3. Finish Christmas shopping.
4. Print out my 21 before 21 list.
5. Make my finals studying schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...