My Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 34


Another week, another linkup with Jenn at Party of One! 

1. Catch up on readings for my international relations class.
2. No eating out all week.
3. Spend at least 5 hours in the library.
4. Knock 5 things off of my cleaning list.
5. Go to the bank. 

4 out of 5 again this week! Yay! A perfect start to my birthday week. This week is going to be a busy one, so let's get down to business.

1. Finish all of my readings for the week.
2. Finish my PSYC research.
3. Make my finals study schedule (and a freebie!) 
4. Schedule a few blog posts for Thanksgiving week.
5. Make a list of Christmas presents.


Monday // I have an assignment due, and I should hopefully be getting my story published!
Tuesday // Working working working. And a quiz :(
Wednesday // Working working working.
Thursday // Working... and getting close to that BIRTHDAY!
Friday // Work, and the CATCHING FIRE PREMIERE! 
Saturday // My BIRTHDAY! And my giveaway goes live!
Sunday // A Very City Desk Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Why is not eating out so hard?! I suck so bad at it, I make it like... 2 days. Womp. Happy almost birthday, excited for the giveaway to go live!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...