Heyoooo! Linking up with Jenn at Party of One again this week for 5 for Five! I just realized how many times I've actually participated in 5 for Five... 33 weeks! They weren't consecutive, but that's still A LOT of weeks that I've set myself goals and checked up on how I've been doing.
I honestly think 5 for Five is one of my big motivations for getting things done every week. Whenever I want to skip out on going to the library or depositing something at the bank, I try to remind myself, Hey, that's what I've got to do to knock another thing off of my 5 for Five! So I (try to) do it even when I don't want to. It really helps!
1. Catch up on readings for my international relations class.
2. Read for an hour.
3. No eating out all week.
4. Spend at least 5 hours in the library.
5. Knock at least 5 things off of my cleaning list.
3 out of 5! I'm glad I had a much better week than I've been having. Time for this week's goals and a look at what's on my radar for the week ahead.
1. Catch up on readings for my international relations class.
2. No eating out all week.
3. Spend at least 5 hours in the library.
4. Knock 5 things off of my cleaning list.
5. Go to the bank.
My list this week is not too much different from last week, so I guess you guys see where my priorities are lately!
Monday // I'm registering for classes, I have a paper due and I'm back to work at the DTH!
Tuesday // Work and work and work and studying! And hopefully Bradley will hear back from Tobacco Road :)
Wednesday // I have an international relations test, omg.
Thursday // An interview with the cutest lady in the world!
Friday // back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment