January // school
In January, my goals are going to be focused on getting my GPA back up to what I need to get into the J-school, as well as preparing for summer classes and getting an internship for the summer. I will prioritize and stop putting schoolwork below everything else.
February // relationships
In February, my goals will focus on strengthening my bonds with friends, with Bradley, and with my family. This is the month that I want to reexamine how I treat friends and loved ones, and this is the month that I want to dedicate time to the people who care about me.
March // the blog
In March, I will focus on growing my favorite place in the whole world – this blog. I'll focus on sponsors, on growing my blog, and on growing my own personal brand. I also want to focus on blogging smarter and making sure that my blog does not overtake my life.
April // health & fitness
In April, I want to focus on making healthy choices for myself. I want to rethink the way I eat, the way I act daily, etc. This is the month I will make healthier eating decisions and learn new healthier habits. I also want to try Blogilates this month.
May // organization
At the end of one semester and the beginning of the summer sessions, I will focus on organizing my life and my home in May. I may be moving out in May if I get a sublease on my apartment, but I want to use this month to learn new organizational techniques that can help me in my day-to-day life.
June // finances
In June, I want to focus on accomplishing all of the goals I have for myself financially. I will save more, work harder, budget more, and make more goals for my financial future.
July // adventure
In July, I want to focus on doing the things that I am afraid of, things that I have not done before. I want to knock a few things off of my 101 in 1001 list and try new things that I before said I wouldn't try.
August // style
In August, I want to focus on getting rid of clothes I don't wear, shoes I don't wear, etc. and strengthening the closet and wardrobe I do have. I want to invest in some professional clothing and make sure I look professional and presentable.
September // reading
In September, I want to focus on using my free time, whatever little of it I may have, towards reading. I have many books on my to-read list, and I want to knock many of these off. I want to make reading the focus in my life it used to be.
October // self-branding
In October, I want to focus on strengthening how I appear professionally and to potential employers. This is when I want to strengthen my personal brand, my website, my resume, etc. to appear more capable and professional.
November // writing
In November, I want to focus on another favorite past-time of mine, and that is writing. I want to focus more on writing down my thoughts, writing stories for the DTH, writing, writing, writing. I want to turn to writing when I need to express myself.
December // giving
In December, I want to be more selfless. I want to focus on volunteering, donating my time or money or whatever I can give, and on giving more of myself, my love, and my time to those in my life that I love.
Do you want to set goals like this too? Here's a freebie!





Well this is just an awesome idea! I love it & I cannot wait to follow along with you as you reach your goals! Happy New Year, Paige!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! This is much better than just having a general goal to reach. Having a focus each month makes it a little easier I think :)
ReplyDelete