Hi all! Checking in for another week of 5 for Five! I had a disappointing week as far as accomplishing my goals goes, but hopefully things will get better. Here's how I did last week:
1. Catch up on and finish all homework/readings by the end of the week. (1/2)
2. Drink 64+ ounces of water every day — 3/5
3. Clean out all of our online tags.
4. Call Food Lion.
5. Make a dentist and eye doctor appointment.
I totally forgot to make these very important appointments, and to call about my paycheck at Food Lion! That's just typical me — calling people is probably my LEAST favorite thing to do, and I always, always, always put it off!
Let's try again for a better week!
1. Make all of my necessary calls that I've been putting off.
2. Drink 64+ (ideally, 96) ounces of water every day.
3. Do two Blogilates workouts every day.
4. Meet my daily steps goal (10,000 steps) at least twice.
5. Blog smarter and in advance this week.
Look at that — three out of my five goals have to do with making me healthier! I couldn't be happier with the progress I've made in this area of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment