Hey all! So, I don't know if everyone is experiencing the same weather patterns as N.C. but if you have... then you understand why my life is crazy and my goals did not get accomplished.
1. Make all of my necessary calls that I've been putting off.
2. Drink 64+ (ideally 96) ounces of water every day.
3. Do two Blogilates workouts every day.
4. Meet my daily steps goal (10,000 steps) at least twice.
5. Blog smarter and in advance this week.
It seems to be a pattern that I'm not doing a very good job of getting my goals accomplished over the past few weeks... Let's try to do a LITTLE better this week, self! You can do it :)
Also, I just want you to know that as I'm typing this on Sunday afternoon, I had this really odd dream on Saturday night. Me and some of my DTH friends were flying to Cancun for the week (it was spring break, which is only a few weeks away). Instead of flying on a plane, we were actually flying on like a ski-slope chair lift over oceans and farms, etc. I was scared to death to pull out my phone because I knew I'd drop it and it would fall into the ocean. Because this is totally normal.
And somewhere in my dream, I had this thought — Paige, why were you writing a 5 for Five post today? You're going to be in Cancun for the whole week! So I completely decided I wouldn't write a 5 for Five while I was in Cancun, and I woke up wondering why my blog is in my dreams. But that is life, isn't it?
1. Catch up on all readings and homework.
2. Clean my room.
3. Drink 64+ ounces of water every day.
4. Do at least three days of Blogilates workouts.
5. Knock at least 10 things off my weekly to-do list.
No comments:
Post a Comment