My Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

5 for Five: Volume 47


Hi y'all! I had an amazing (-ly busy? -ly stressful?) week last week, so I'm really grateful to be starting a new week with a fresh to-do list and a 5 new goals to conquer. I also have really awesomely great fabulous news, so stick around to the end of the post so I can tell you all about it! 

1. Catch up on all readings and homework.
2. Clean my room. 
3. Drink 64+ ounces of water every day — I got maybe 1/5. I need to do better! 
4. Do at least three days of Blogilates workouts.
5. Knock at least 10 things off my weekly to-do list.

And for this week, here's what I'm looking at...

1. Drink 64+ ounces of water every day.
2. Work out at least a little bit every day. 
3. Purge my closet.
4. Go to the bank. 
5. Eat dinner at home 3 out of 5 nights.

As for my good news... I just wanted to announce to everyone something really, truly, terribly, wonderfully awesome that I've been blessed with. I found out on Friday that I'm going to be the next Summer Editor-in-Chief for The Daily Tar Heel. In the summer, we put out 11 papers and 2 special editions, and I'm going to be the editor of all of them! I am so excited, so thankful and so thrilled that I get this opportunity. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to start doing my five goals again! I think I'll start writing them down in my planner so I have a physical checklist. I'm also trying for 1 and 2, so fingers crossed! Seriously, I'm so excited for you about your new summer position!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...