My Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Maybook (review + discount code)

Finally, finally! My Maybook got here! 


For those of you who don't know, Maybooks is a company that allows you to design the pretty notebook of your dreams. They have tons of patterns for absolutely anyone — I especially love this zebra pattern, as well as their nautical and winter patterns. There's also an entire sorority section, so you can get your letters and your sorority colors on a notebook to take to chapter!

As far as the inside goes, you can also customize that! There's plenty of options — calendar, planner, grids, graphs, lines, meal planners, exercise planners, etc. Not to mention a cute coloring book option for kids. 


Oh I was so excited!


I chose this cute pear color and a circle monogram for my notebook. I was so torn on the pattern, but I finally chose these precious zebras and I LOVE IT. It's so unique and sassy, and it's absolutely perfect. 

I'm using my Maybook as a to-do list notebook, which is what I've been hoping to find the perfect notebook for since school started this year. Thank goodness for these things!

And in case y'all were wondering, I am a campus representative for UNC-Chapel Hill! That means I have a unique discount code for my friends and family and fellow classmates to use in their purchases of Maybooks. 

To get the discount code, comment or email me, and I'll send it to you!

DISCLAIMER: I was not compensated for this post, and I paid for this Maybook with my own money. I truly just love Maybooks! I do earn commission on all purchases made with my discount code. 

5 comments:

  1. That book is so cute! How awesome that you can customize it in so many ways :) I will have to look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zebras were a GREAT choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been going back and forth on getting one for two weeks now! I'd love a code!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...