My Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 20


Let's check out how I did last week.

1. Make a blogging "duty" checklist for every day of the week — no-go.

2. Find two more ladies to guest post for me while I'm gone. (Email me if you're interested! Please!) — check! Thank you, Lindsey and Ashley! You're the bomb.

3. Start packing — check! I started earlier in the week, and I packed most of my dishes and housewares. Only clothes are left!

4. Finish all of the laundry and purge all of mine and Bradley's clothes — check! Now there's more laundry to do, though.

5. Drop everything unwanted off at the thrift store — no-go. 

Now, because the next two weeks are going to be such a CRAZY time for me, I won't be doing a 5 for Five guest post next week. you'll see a lot of lovely ladies filling in for me. But I'm going to set a few goals anyway, and I'll check in in two weeks when I'm back to school!

1. Set up at least 5 Q&As for Daily Tar Heel blog posts.

2. Finish packing mine and Bradley's things.

3. Purge all of Gatsby's toys.

4. Label all of my crates/boxes.

5. Start making phone calls for my enterprise story.

----- 

Meet my sweet, sweet, sweet sponsor, Samantha! She's a fellow Tar Heel and such a doll! Follow her adventures in Rome and Chapel Hill and fall in love with her blog like I have.

Want to see your face here? Check my advertisement page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...