My Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 22


1. Take photos of my room for a blog post.
2. Buy all of my textbooks.
3. Create a monthly budget for college life, using Mint.com and spreadsheets.
4. Pack snacks for class and dinner when I go to the DTH.
5. Syllabus. (it's a verb)

EFF THIS WEEK. God. I just can't even handle. Let's pretend like it never happened, k? K.

So I'm going to make goals for this week and they're going to get accomplished. K? K.

1. Pack my lunch for the DTH every day this week.

2. Blog every day this week.

3. Create a monthly budget for college life.

4. Get all of the trash and crap out of my room.

5. Do laundry.

-----

 Want to see your face here? Check my advertisement page!

1 comment:

  1. Last week was BS. Once everything calms down, we're going to Starbucks for salted caramel mochas and we're going to bond and bitch about everything. K? K.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...