on the hunt for...
Two more beautiful ladies to guest post for me while I'm gone from August 9 to August 16!
I am totally willing to schedule my own posts for the last two days (the 15th and 16th), but I don't want anyone who wants to guest post for me miss out on an opportunity. And don't be concerned that you wouldn't write anything that my readers would be interested in.
Some of my most popular posts include:
- How To and DIY (like my puppy popsicles!)
- things I got off Pinterest
- pet products, clothing that I love, things I want to try, things on my wishlist
- funny GIFs
- technology
- fashion
- advice
I know you can offer something, and I would love to see it over here at The Sticky Note Addict! Email me at thestickynoteaddict@gmail.com, and I will send you the information you need to be a guest poster!
-----
Meet my sweet, sweet, sweet sponsor, Samantha! She's a fellow Tar Heel and such a doll! Follow her adventures in Rome and Chapel Hill and fall in love with her blog like I have.
Want to see your face here? Check my advertisement page!
No comments:
Post a Comment