My Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2013

time management

So, it's a Sunday (technically still Saturday night for me, I'm trying to type this early-ish) and I'm stuck with the feeling that I have an overwhelming amount of things to take care of.

And it's because I'm right.

I have so much work to do for class, so many phone calls to make for my job at the Daily Tar Heel, and so many other little things to do for my blog, for my life, for my other job at Captain Stanley's, etc.

I'm going to get burnt out, I worry.

And I don't know what to sacrifice or what to give up. Should I give up sleep? Or give up seven posts a week? Or give up working at the restaurant, or having sponsors on my blog, or what? Where do I have room to give, where I'm willing to give?

Send help my way, y'all. 

-----

 Want to see your face here? Check my advertisement page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...