My Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

why I'm super busy

Is this a post ridden with excuses? It very well might be. 

I haven't settled in on my daily routine yet, but I fully plan on letting you guys in on how I schedule my time once I actually figure it out. For now, I just want EVERYONE to know where I'm going to be spending most of my time.

Unfortunately, while it's going to be in front of a computer screen, it won't be my own.

Here's some of the things I've been working on:

- I collaborated with a fellow City Assistant Editor and here's the product.

- I did a really fun feature on craft beer here.

I'm an Assistant City Editor for the Daily Tar Heel, and I'm learning how to balance my time and get used to this new, busier schedule – very, very, very slowly. 

But for right now, it kind of looks like this. I have a 10:00 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, and an 11:30 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My classes go from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Monday and until 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, and I only have one class Tuesdays and Thursdays. I get every Monday off from the DTH, but on the other days, unless I luck out and get a day off on Sunday or Tuesday, I'll be in the office by 5:00 p.m., sometimes a little later but usually not. Thursdays, I go to budget at 3:30 p.m., so I'll be there way before that more than likely.

It's a rough schedule, but it could be WAY worse. 

I just have to get settled in this way and find time to blog regularly and still interestingly. Please be patient with me and know that I can't wait to get back to all of my blogging ladies. 

-----

 Want to see your face here? Check my advertisement page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...