My Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 27


Wow. I don't even know where these weeks are going anymore — I feel like I do a 5 for Five post every couple of days. (Although I did draft this post last Wednesday when I was procrastinating writing a paper. It happened, okay?)

So, every week, I link up with the AMAZING Jenn at Party of One. I've been doing this linkup for a really long time, and I just wanted y'all to know just how much I LOVE doing it and how much I LOVE Jenn! She always reaches out to you when you linkup, especially if you're a newcomer, and I love that I was able to make a bloggy friend through her. And the linkup is so encouraging, to start every Monday with a sort of "to-do" list that keeps me on top of my game and hopefully as productive as I can be. (At least, that's the plan. I do what I can.) So, if you're still debating whether or not you want to link up with us... Try it out. Set some goals, link up, and get support. Because you DO get support — you'd be amazed how sweet the other women who link up are! They always reach out to you.

Let's recap!

1. Get photos printed — they're in my cart on Walgreens.com.
2. Start reading a book. Fangirl, be mine. Page 5? Whatever works. I started.
3. Go to the bank. — it didn't happen, but it's going to!
4. Write blog posts for Saturday and Sunday. — Yes! And I'm even ahead for this week.
5. Share my blog posts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest every day5/5! 

Andddddd let's go for this week. I'm CONFIDENT that I can do a lot this week. I KNOW I can. October starts on Tuesday, and I'm starting it off on a good leaf, damn it! 

1. Get an oil change.
I'm due for an oil change — omg my poor car — so it's about time that I get that done. I'm hoping to get it done today, in fact. Oil changes are just really frustrating to me and ugh.

2. Choose a food for Gatsby and buy some of it.
We just found out that Blue Buffalo sources food from China, which is AWFUl and RIDICULOUS and NOT OKAY for my little Gatsby. So, the wonderful staff at Unleashed in Raleigh gave us some samples of Go! Naturals and Now Fresh, which are already looking wonderful. And it's a good time.

3. Spend AT LEAST two hours in the library.
Praise. I have a test on Wednesday, and I'm strugglin'. Bad time strugglin'. I'm so scared for this test because I have NO idea what to expect from this professor. I also have a paper due for this same class today at 5 pm. So yeah I should probably finish that.

4. Go to the bank.
Erry week. 

5. Finish all of my reading.
Yeah right. But yeah. I have a lot of it and it needs to get done. Unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...