My Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

perfect studying shows

Am I the only one who watches TV when I study? I am a serious Netflix whore during the school year – I can finish basically any TV series if I've got a lot of homework to do! My first semester of freshman year, I finished Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, AND Keeping Up with the Kardashians during finals. 

And now, I'm working on finishing Prison Break, The West Wing, The Office, and Parks and Recreation — and I'd like to start Orange is the New Black and Breaking Bad. 

I LOVE watching TV when I'm studying. It's better than music for me, because I like to sing along to music and I don't always find a song that satisfies me. 


W H Y

- easy to follow along
- easy to catch back up
- comic relief when you need it


W H Y

- Rob Lowe
- Rob Lowe
- Rob Lowe
- also, funny

W H Y

- absolutely hysterical
- never a confusing story line 
- quick, 20 minute episodes (200 of them)


W H Y

- increase your intelligence
- listen more than you watch
- Rob Lowe, Rob Lowe, Rob Lowe


3 comments:

  1. Love this! I recently just started gossip girl and i love it! You will not be disappointed in Orange is the New Black!

    although, I don't get any work done while watching tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't study anymore (yay!) but I still watch tv when doing some other task. Especially cleaning. Two birds with one stone and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't watch TV when the studying involves reading but if its math or writing I watch TV. I actually finished Gossip Girl during my freshmen year as well. And Breaking Bad is the next show I'm going to after finishing the orignal Beverly Hills 90210.

    xx,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...