My Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

here we are again — it's fall

I'm sitting in my room today in a pair of leggings and a t-shirt — comfy, any-weather clothes — and I'm not sure if I'm anticipating the first day I need a sweater, or dreading it. But the calendar doesn't lie anymore. There's leaves on the ground. I saw a girl wearing boots the other day. And I could probably wear jeans to class and not smother.

Fall is here. Even if the temperatures don't say so, it's here. And the lines and lines of pumpkin-scented everything, the sweaters, the boots, the socks, the scarves... yep, they most certainly agree.

On another note, have y'all seen the Bath & Body Works mason jar candles? I am madly in love with them. I didn't actually invest in one when I was in Bath & Body Works over the weekend (I chose to invest the majority of my funds in Target shortly afterwards, a wise decision once I realized that basically everything was on sale) but I'm hoping that if Bradley or anyone else loves me this November... one will end up on my nightstand.

Also, could someone explain to me how to use a lighter? I can't figure it out. My new Glade harvest apple candle is basically a paperweight right now because of it.


Sweater | Jeans | Boots | Tervis | Candle

Here's a few things I'm looking forward to this fall...

going to a hay maze with Bradley

fall break, Thanksgiving and my birthday

dressing Gatsby up for Halloween

Halloween-themed everything

lots and lots and lots of tea

cardigans and jeans and leggings and boots

wearing actual clothes and not sweating to death

picking out a pumpkin

making pumpkin pie

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I'm so glad to see that someone else is as obsessed with Bath & Body works mason jar candles, but in all honesty, you need to buy the Flannel scent! I'm obsessed, I'd put it in every room in my house if I could. For now, I've got Leaves in my living room ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...