My Blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

5 for Five: Volume 40


Hey y'all! On this very first Monday of the new year, I'm linking up with Jenn at Party of One for my 40th week of 5 for Five! Doing this linkup for 40 weeks means I've done it for 9 months, which is pretty darn cool!

Let's look at last week.

1. Finalize my plans/ideas/etc. for our anniversary.
2. Get a haircut.
3. Buy my birthday cards for the year.
4. Order textbooks.
5. Put the finishing touches on my schedule.

And time to set some goals for the week ahead! I start classes on Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to what should be a very productive week.

1. Put all assignments/readings into my syllabus.
2. Unpack all of my things and settle in.
3. Pay for my LFIT class.
4. No going out to eat.
5. Go grocery shopping for the month.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining me again...I'm SO glad that I'm actually 5 for Five-ing this week too! I'm so proud of you 4/5 last week. Awesome! You have another set of great goals and I think you'll go 5 for 5 this week- I just think so ;) I'm with you on the no eating out goal. SO HARD but such a great one to accomplish! XO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...