5 for Five, Volume 43
Hey y'all! So far this semester, I am still feeling refreshed, motivated and excited for the day I have in front of me. My new job has really been working out well for me and I feel like I've found somewhere that I belong! My hours are very odd (3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., then 9 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.) but having a few hours in the middle of the day lets me get a lot done and I'm thankful for it.
Here's how last week was for me!
1. Catch up on PR readings.
2. Finish all online French HW.
3. Drink 64 ounces (at least) of water every day. 2/5
4. Fit at least one day of Blogilates into my week.
5. Wake up at least 20 minutes before I need to leave for class every day. 3/4
3 out of 5! I'm hoping this week to really dig in and finish my PR reading, drink enough water, and fit in two days of Blogilates!
1. Catch up on PR readings.
2. Drink 64+ ounces of water every day.
3. Fit at least two days of Blogilates into my week.
4. Finish my readings for the next two weeks.
5. Clean out all of our online tags.
Today // I'm going to advising after my class, and Holly and I are checking out an apartment!
Tuesday // I'll be blogging about an app called eFamily that I'm using to stay in touch with my mom!
Wednesday // I'll be blogging about my January Birchbox, which I loved!
Thursday // I'll be blogging about Gatsby's Favorites from the month of January.
Friday // I'll be blogging about my goals for February.
You have some great goals! I need to drink more water too :)
ReplyDelete- Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
alexmhons.blogspot.com
Woop woop!! You did great last week! Here's to another awesome week.
ReplyDelete