5 for Five: Volume 42
Hey y'all! I'm linking up with Jenn at Party of One for another week of 5 for Five.
Let's look at last week first.
1. Drink at least 64 ounces of water every day.
2. Clean out my Google Drive, email folders, photos, and computer files.
3. No going out to eat for dinner during the week.
4. Deposit some money in my personal savings.
5. Alter my Mint.com budget.
Only 2 out of 5 this week — which is unfortunate, but I DID get all of my homework done and stayed on track with my readings. I'm a little bit behind on my PR readings, but I didn't get the textbook until late so I understand why that's the case!
Let's look at next week.
1. Catch up on PR readings.
2. Finish all online French HW.
3. Drink 64 ounces (at least) of water every day.
4. Fit at least one day of Blogilates into my week.
5. Wake up at least 20 minutes before I need to leave for class every day.
You got your budget done which will help with the not going out to eat and putting money in savings. Good luck this week.
ReplyDelete