Hey y'all! Linking up with Jessica and Jenn as usual for another week of 5 for Five! Here's hoping my week goes a little better, because once again, it hasn't been stellar over here.
1. Drink 8 glasses of water every day — no-go.
2. Do grocery shopping for two weeks — no-go.
3. Blog every day except Saturday and Sunday — check!
4. Finish all of the laundry for the week — check!
5. Finish my 101 in 1001 list — no-go.
My only excuse is that I've been working a lot this week, but I always work a lot, so that's not really an excuse. I also really don't understand why I can't get into the swing of drinking a lot of water again. I did it so easily last semester, but I guess it has a lot to do with how little time I spend thinking about things like that during the summer.
Let's try again, shall we?
1. Finish my 101 in 1001 list.
(This is slightly necessary because it starts on Monday.)
2. Finish reading Rules of Civility. Finally.
3. Cook dinner three times.
4. Line up my renter's insurance.
5. Line up backup parking if I don't get a spot at Warehouse.




No comments:
Post a Comment