My Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

some exciting new changes over heeeere

When this summer started, I really wanted to grow with this blog and turn it into not only a place where I could express myself, communicate with friends, and reach out to new people, but also into something I could use for networking, add to a resume, and use for my own professional growth as well.

So, I have been brainstorming and trying to turn this into something more than just a little girl behind her computer screen.

So here is what I've got to announce thus far.


Are you looking for advertisement for your blog? Are you hoping to sponsor me in my attempts to be a better blogger? Are you hoping to grow your own blog? Do you just really want all of my readers to see your shining face every time I post?

Because I want my readers to see your shining face every time I post! 

So I'm offering up this piece of real estate. Right here at the bottom of the post. Every single post for 30 days. I post at least 5 times a week, if not 7-8, and I put all of my posts on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook. The advertisement spot includes 30 days of exposure, my normal social media coverage, as well as super fabulous extra social media love love love and an opportunity to guest post once in those 30 days.

 Not to mention a spot in my heart because you and I will be forever best friends the minute you submit the ad request on Passionfruit.

All of that for $5, may I add. 

So, would you like a little more convincing?

Welllllll, here's some statistics. I love me some statistics.

Daily views: 500-900
Monthly views: 30,000+
GFC followers: 38
Bloglovin' followers: 15
Pinterest followers: 296
Twitter followers: 177

So yeah. I'm pretty cool.

(Except that I'm not.)


So, this is, in my opinion, even more exciting than a new advertisement spot...

I'm accepting guest posters!

I have a week of my life that will be hectic, crazy, insane, crazy, insane, wild, nuts, crazy, hectic, and insane. And wild. From August 9th to the 17th, I am going to be insanely busy with DTH retreating, packing, moving, apartment shopping/organizing/decorating, all of the goodies. I am super excited for this week of my life, but I am even more excited to ask for some help from some of my favorite ladies.

So I'm looking at y'all — shoot me an email at thestickynoteaddict@gmail.com or leave a comment below (if you're not a no-reply! if you suspect you might be, leave your email address!) and let me know if you are interested in guest posting for one of those days. I would love to have y'all!


- a media kit
- a giveaway
- my 101 in 1001 list
- printables

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paige! I would be super interested in guest posting - shoot me an e-mail if you're still looking for folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paige,

    I would love to do a guest post for you, I've never done one but I am interest.

    XX,
    Em
    http://emmajudy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...