My Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2013

review: the Lilly planner


Last week, I FINALLY received my Lilly Pulitzer planner from Pea Pod Paper & Gifts. I chose the Large size in Chiquita Bonita. At first, I thought that pattern was a little too bright for me, but after a while it really grew on me — and I decided that since most of my supplies are so tame in comparison, this planner would brighten up my life! (Much more than my sheets do.)



I was happy to see that the planner is bigger than I expected, with enough substance so that it won't bend or fold under the pressure of all of my textbooks in my backpack. The cover is made of a nice, nice, nice glossy material, it's not plastic but it's obviously hardier than just plain cardboard. And of course the colors are super bright and look like they won't be fading anytime soon.

The tabs are also really hardy and not just made out of a piece of paper, which I adore. I always rip the month tabs off of a planner! They just don't last long for me.


All of y'all probably know that my planner needs are very, very, very specific.

I have to have a month and a week format in my planner, no exceptions!


The Lilly knew exactly what I needed, and there's plenty of room for everything I need to write down without the planner being too stinking huge.


And look at these prints!


I have to wait until August of 2014 to see this print? How about we make this into a planner all in itself? LOVE! 


And of course, plenty of Lilly stickers!

All in all, I'm really pleased.


I LOVE this Lilly planner. I've been using cheap planners from Target and Walmart my whole life, but no more! I know that a planner is probably one of the few things in my life that I can justify splurging on — and Lilly, I think you have won my heart forever in the planning department. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, yay!!! I've been using a Lilly planner since high school! They are amazing and I'm definitely not ever going back to another planner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's beautiful! I ordered a Life planner from Erin Condren, and I'm waiting for it to come in. Planners are a huge part of my college life. If I didn't have it with me at all times, I'm not sure I'd remember how to walk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Lilly planner! I'm so excited to order my own after reading your post, just have to decide which print I want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG it's so cute! I absolutely love planners!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...