My Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I need some help.

I'm saying this for a few reasons.

REASON ONE:

I am an animal addict.

Which is what is putting me in need of help.


Seriously, if it is living and breathing and NOT a human, I want it. I want to give it kisses and snuggle it and love it. Even if it could kill me. This includes but is not limited to:

puppies, kitties, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, rats, chinchillas, lizards, snakes, frogs, fish, sharks, dolphins, whales, penguins, birds, elephants, hippopotamuses, giraffes, lions, tigers, bears (OH MY), polar bears, pigs, cows, horses, donkeys, ponies, sheep, goats, buffalo, rhinoceroses, deer, bunnies, raccoons, opossums, squirrels, chipmunks, alligators, crocodiles, flamingos, antelope, zebra, monkeys, lemurs

So, if anyone knows a very polite, not intrusive, totally understanding animal addiction counselor... Hook me up.

REASON TWO:

Bradley and I are adopting a cat.

We really don't need a cat, because Gatsby is more than enough. But he's only a baby, and his mommy doesn't want him anymore, and he needs someone to love him. Soooooo, Bradley and Paige, enter stage left.

annnnnnnd the most important of all... 

REASON THREE:

We need a name for the fluffernugget. 

(Which is now an option on the poll.)

So help me! The winning name will probably but not for certain become our new kitty cat's name.



----- 

Meet my sweet, sweet, sweet sponsor, Samantha! She's a fellow Tar Heel and such a doll! Follow her adventures in Rome and Chapel Hill and fall in love with her blog like I have.

Want to see your face here? Check my advertisement page!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA you're getting another animal! Y'all are so freakin' cute. Totally voted for this new little critter's name. Do they get to come with you to Chapel Hill?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute names for a kitten! I had a hard time deciding between Woodchuck and Milo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your cat black and white? If so, name him Oreo!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...