I don't know if y'all know this, but unfortunately, Jenn and Jessica are not holding this little linkup during the summer! It stinks that we can't all linkup and check out each other's posts, encourage each other, etc., but I totally understand their reasoning — summer makes it so hard to keep up with things!
I need 5 for Five to hold me accountable, though, so I'm going to keep doing it just by my lonesome – and I know I've seen a couple of y'all doing the same!
Let's check in on last week...
1. Call Gatsby's breeder and figure out why we haven't received his AKC papers — check! The papers should be on the way.
2. Tackle the pantry and the closet — no-go. Unfortunately — but it will get done soon!
3. Schedule an oil change before I go back to school – check! I'm going in on Tuesday.
4. Finish my blog posts for the rest of the week IN ADVANCE — check-ish. I forgot to blog one day.
5. Make a list for everything else I need for my apartment — check-ish. I realized that I'm basically done apartment shopping!
And some goals for next week...
1. Make a blogging "duty" checklist for every day of the week.
2. Find two more ladies to guest post for me while I'm gone. (Email me if you're interested! Please!)
3. Start packing.
4. Finish all of the laundry and purge all of mine and Bradley's clothes.
5. Drop everything unwanted off at the thrift store.




So glad you're still doing 5 for Five! Don't worry, we'll be back with the link up soon! :) it makes me happy you like it so much to keep participating, though!! Great job last week- I'd call that a very successful week! Good luck this week! I know you can do it :)
ReplyDeleteI'm terrible at updating my own blog, but I'd love to guest post on yourS!!
ReplyDelete