My Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

7 Quick Takes



(I guess one of the after-effects of me getting Photoshop Elements is that I will make graphics for pretty much everything.)

1. I had a wonderful (previous) weekend with my best friend visiting! We had plenty of best friend bonding time and took plenty of pictures with everyone (which of course I must show with you because I am so proud of all of them finally existing to prove I have actual friends). 

I feel like I don't appreciate my friends nearly as much as I should (especially since they are such a small bunch) so here we are with a few of my takes being dedicated to friend appreciate.



2. My suitemate Katie and my sweetheart Jacon keep me sane at this crazy university. Really, they're closer to my heart than anyone I've met here. Jacon is going to be the President, guys. This is me endorsing him. But politics aside, he's genuinely the sweetest boy I've met at Carolina, and such a gentleman. He'll be a great president one day. And Katie is by far the closest thing to a perfect suitemate that could ever exist and the biggest pain in my butt I could ask for. Love her so so much.


3. My lovely munchkin roommate. I swear to God she gets shorter every day. But she's also an incredible roommate, especially since she deals with a lot of crap from the evil girl that lives in the same room as her. She's the nicest Canadian you will ever, ever, ever meet. 


4. The smartest boy to grace UNC's campus. 

Despite my general level of annoyance with him at all times, I love this boy a terrible lot and am incredibly envious of his intelligence and overall cheerfulness. I'm typing this for posterity, John — you can hold it against me the next time I tell you I hate you. 


 5. Sweet Gray-baby. (And Christina photo-bombing.) He's such a good boy, with such a good heart. And he gives quite possibly the best hugs in the world. 



6. And, of course, the peanut butter to my jelly, the macaroni to my cheese, the Serena to my Blair... my very best friend! I honestly love this girl to the moon and back. She always picks up the phone when I need her and she will never, ever, ever take my crap. I couldn't be luckier.

7. I feel like it proves necessary to let my readers jump aboard the roller coaster that is my life. Therefore, I want to dedicate this final take to announcing that I have a boyfriend! I mentioned him in a post a while ago, his name is Bradley and he's been my best friend for a year. Honestly not quite sure how he could be my best friend for a year and still be able to see me in a semi-attractive light, but apparently I'm just that lucky. Really though. Expect to hear more about him in the future. I could dedicate all 7 takes to talking about him, but no one wants to read that as much as I may want to type it. Just know that Paige is happy, and that's all that matters to me.

BONUS TAKE: 8. It is snowing. And I am not happy. That is all. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...