My Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

silly dreams

Everyone has a silly dream. One that will probably never happen but stays on their mind regardless. 

And mine... is that I really want to work for the President. And yes, that has a lot to do with my obsession with The West Wing. But also has a lot to do with the fact that I'm relatively crazy.



But really, if I ever had the opportunity to work for the President or even be a journalist that dealt directly with the Executive Branch, I would probably give up all of my hopes and dreams to have a family and children and a stable lifestyle just to do it. 

Everyone has silly dreams. 

They may never come true — mine may never come true — but I don't plan on abandoning it any time soon, either. 

-----

Happy dreaming!

Much love,

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...