My Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

think about it.


Think about it. 

I don't even really need to say anything, do I? This should explain itself.

I am afraid for people who are afraid of change.

If you can't handle change, especially when things get really hard, I fear for you. My entire life transformed into something I didn't even know and it entirely fell apart, but I didn't try to force it back to the way it was. I took ten steps forward and came out of it a much better person. 

Change is natural. We may not always like it, but it is natural and it cannot be stopped. 

You cannot live without change. You cannot survive without letting it happen — you cannot truly live if you want to be stuck in the same place for all of your life. 

Don't sacrifice who you are just to keep things the way they are. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...