My Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

5 for Five: Volume 28


Hey y'all! I'm linking up with Jenn at Party of One, aka one of the sweetest bloggers in the world, for another week of 5 for Five! Y'all know I do this EVERY Monday, but for any newcomers, here's the deal again — we set goals for ourselves every week, and recap on them the next week! And we all link up and try to get things done.

1. Get an oil change — we completely planned to do it. 
2. Choose a food for Gatsby and buy some of it.
3. Spend AT LEAST two hours in the library.
4. Go to the bank.
5. Finish all of my reading — I skipped a day's reading and didn't finish psychology.

Four out of five! What whaaaat! I'm so excited! 
Here's my goals for next week, now. 

1. Try a new Chapel Hill/Raleigh/somewhere restaurant.
2. Go to the bank.
3. Finish doing my laundry and put it all away.
4. Start working on my enterprise story.
5. Finish reading Fangirl.


  • I am hosting ads again. am currently doing it through Adproval, which is a little different from Passionfruit — but y'all can still do swaps with me, and I can still buy ads/swap ads with you on Passionfruit! I just host MY ads through Adproval. 
I saw someone say that if you're not making $9 (the Passionfruit monthly fee) a month in blog revenue, you shouldn't be hosting ads. But I think that's silly! I don't host ads to make money right now — I host ads because I want to give my friends a chance to support me, and I want to support them back!

  • I am, for the time being, not going to be continuing with mine and Samantha's weekly My Week of Confessions linkup.
Samantha decided that she can't continue hosting right now, and that gave me a perfect opportunity to take a break from the weekly linkup. We had a great summer with y'all, and I'm hoping to get back with another linkup in the future. 


2 comments:

  1. Look at you 4 for 5! I'm proud of you- good job!!! Thanks for linking up with me again :) You have some great goals for the week ahead, too! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already miss linking up. ): But I think this will be a great break for us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...