My Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

fall break (day one)



It's day one of UNC's fall break, and day one of me not blogging. 

You haven't heard of this before today, but I'm taking a four day pause from blogging. I have a lot of homework, a lot of free time, and a lot of family that I haven't seen. And I plan to take advantage of that, every single second of it.

If that means spending an entire day gallivanting about Southport with my mom and my pup, that's what I want. If that means a lazy morning in bed with Snuggleupagus, that's what I want. If that means getting a grilled chicken sandwich — cheese, mayo, and bacon — from Nana's, that's what I want.

No blogging. No social media. Just love and laughter and puppy kisses and photos and a break.

I'll be back Monday with bells and whistles.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy(ed) your break! Its probably already over by now, but it sounds like it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...